I use Gemmotherapy in addition to Homeopathy if certain organs need extra support and to encourage healing.
It's Plant Stem Cell therapy!
In other words it is drainage therapy using the buds and other very young parts of plants to stimulate elimination of toxic compounds from the body. Preparations do not necessarily have to be homeopathically prepared using succussion.
A normal excretory system, such as the kidneys, liver etc., is insufficient or blocked when a glandular or tissue system is deficient, or when treatment well individualized according to the Simillimum of the patient fails to give the desired results. On the contrary, worsening and the development of new problems, it is necessary to stimulate these organs of excretion systems using medication with no organic tropism or physiological affinities.
Modern society generates an unprecedented amount of toxic elements and compounds which get absorbed by and at times trapped within the body. The water and food supplies are contaminated with pesticides, herbicides and manufacturing residue. The air is contaminated by carbon monoxide and other poisonous gases. Many drugs are toxic to the body or breakdown into metabolites that are toxic. All of these toxic compounds accumulate in the body and need to be eliminated.
The body has four elimination routes. The digestive system, the kidneys, the respiratory system and the skin are directly involved in the elimination process. These eliminatory pathways depend on the endocrine glands for optimal cellular function. The heart, blood vessels and the nervous system are also involved indirectly.
Gemmotherapy remedies act to gently stimulate and promote elimination. This technique has been given the name "Drainage". This term reflects the dynamics of this therapeutic method, which consists of the stimulation of one or several organs with an excretory function. This leads, in a sense, to the opening up of channels which enable the toxins liberated by the homeopathic medication to reach the exterior and thus to be excreted from the body.
Gemmotherapy is believed to work because of the presence of gibberelins, plant growth material, which act on the organs to be stimulated.
And why is this important?
It’s because many diseases of our society are actually related to toxicity. Here are some of the diseases that are linked to toxicity:
- Heart disease
- Autism, Asperger
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Fibromyalgia syndrome
- Autoimmune diseases
- Food allergies
- Digestive diseases, like Crohn’s disease, ulcers, colitis, inflammatory bowel
- Menstrual problems like heavy bleeding, cramps, PMS, menopausal symptoms, mood changes and hot flashes
There are a few steps you can implement immediately:
I can summarize them into ten basic principles you can start now.
- Drink plenty of clean water, at least eight to ten glasses of filtered water a day.
- Keep your bowels moving, at least once or twice a day. And if you can’t get going, then you need some help and this can include taking two tablespoons of ground flax seeds, taking acidophilus and extra magnesium capsules in the form of magnesium citrate. If you have any chronic diseases or problems you have to be careful about taking supplements, you should work with your doctor.
- You should also eat organic produce and animal products to eliminate the toxins in our food.
- You should eat eight to ten servings of colorful fruits and vegetables and specifically include, every day, the family of the cruciferous vegetables, broccoli, collards, kale, cabbage, brussels sprouts, kohlrabi, as well as the garlic family, garlic and onions, which help increase sulfur in the body and help detoxification.
- Avoid stimulants, sedatives, and drugs such as caffeine and nicotine and try to reduce alcohol intake.
- Exercise five days a week with focus on conditioning your cardiovascular system, strengthening exercises and stretching exercises.
- Get rid of the white menace, which is white flour and white sugar.
- Sweat profusely at least three times a week, using a sauna, steam or detox bath.
- Take a high-quality multivitamin and mineral.
- Relax deeply every day, to get your nervous system in a state of calm, rest and relaxation.